The Ford-Iroquois Public Health Department is a home health care services provider. Our agency offers the community skilled nursing services as well as quality aide services to assist you with your health care needs right at home. Through our home health you can also receive physical, occupational and speech therapy ordered by your physician. These home health services are offered to Illinois residents living in Ford County and Iroquois County including Watseka, Paxton, Clifton, Crescent, Gibson City, Gilman, Iroquois, Kempton, Roberts, Sheldon, Sibley, and all other surrounding areas.
Fill out our online Questionnaire to find out more about what we can do for you, or give us a call at 800-282-3339.
The slide-show describes events and home health service options that could actually occur in an every day setting. While the names and the cases discussed in the slide-show are a fictional work, the services provided to the fictional characters in the slide-show are very real and are examples of some of the services provided by the Home Health Department at Ford-Iroquois Public Health. The script and slide-show were developed by Mary Cahoe, Home Health Coordinator. The voice actors are Barbara Hasbargen and Nick Snyder
The agency provides licensed therapists to develop, supervise and provide a restorative program in your home. It is our goal to:
- increase strength, improve mobility and restore independence following an injury, disease or loss of a body part.
- prevent injuries in the home by educating clients on home safety.
The Ford-Iroquois Public Health Department provides supervised, trained and certified paraprofessionals to assist with bathing, grooming, dressing and light housekeeping while you are recuperating at home.
Nurses specializing in home health care will provide the highest quality, skilled care right in your home.
The nursing care provided may include:
- skilled assessment and development of a comprehensive care plan
- coordination of patient care with the physician, therapists and all others involved in the patient's care.
- IV therapy and other medication supervision
- wound care
- education and training of the patient, family members and other caregivers.
Call us now at 800-282-3339 to take advantage of our Skilled Nursing Services today!